View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:00 AM   #288
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
love your card, Debbie!

Emily and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a trip to visit Oklahoma City University. Now, we LIVE in Chattanooga, TN which is the bottom SE corner of the state so we are going all the way across Tennessee and Arkansas and halfway acrosss Oklahoma to visit a college. I'll just say that chances of her actually going to college there is VERY small, especially when there is a college just 1 1/2 hours from home that has a good dance program too. Anyway, we are driving (13hours) and I would really appreciate prayers for safe, uneventful travels. I'll have my laptop, so I'll update.

I may get some stamping in while gone because I am meeting another SU demonstrator on Saturday when Emily will be in dance classes. So excited about that!

Have a great day!
My DGD in CA is a dancer. She's Freshman in HS this year, but has been dancing since she was a toddler. She takes classes just about every day and for the last 3 years has 2 recitals each year - one in the Summer and they started putting on The Nutcracker 3 years ago. She wants to go "away" for college later. Which college near you has that good dance program? What makes it good?
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!