View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #108
lovesrubberstamps
Compulsive Stamper

I do not know Faith personally, but did follow her work here on Splitcoast and ordered from her company a few times before it sold. I always enjoyed reading her posts and the Speedy the Cat stories and seeing her beautiful creations. No one can embellish like she did and her signature dots always seemed to make the card that much better. When I try that most times it looks like a disaster I did not hear about her last blog post until I saw it on here. I am not going to speculate on what may or may not have happened with her company, or if she made the whole thing up for some reason. I just found it very sad that whatever happened to her made her give up something that she obviously loved and was extremely talented in. I am thankful for the inspiration that she gave myself and others, (I have many of her cards in my favorites!) and I will miss pulling up the gallery and seeing the "Dots" card that just popped out at you, and the kind words that she always had for others. I wish her and her family the best in whatever they may be going through, and hope things work out for them. God Bless!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!