View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #358
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

I have been here forever and managed to miss this thread.

The dehumidifier debate. I think the OP meant humidifier. I have throat problems and use a steam humidifier. I do save the water for my plants & aquariums. My humidifier does distill the water.

I also make the baby wash, glycerin, distilled water recipe for my stamp cleaner. I love it. Best stamp cleaner I ever owned.

Blender Pen refill I also use glycerin, rubbing alcohol, distilled water.

I learned the hard way about using cleaner on acrylic blocks and the spider cracks. It was one of my newbie mistakes. Yes, I got all the spider cracks and a shattered block.

StazOn recipe- Before I write it down I want to put the warning beforehand. I use StazOn maybe twice a year. If your using StazOn often buy the StazOn cleaner. My recipe has rubbing alcohol in it. Rubbing Alcohol can dry and damage your stamps with prolonged use. I did get the recipe from a stamping site on the Internet.

StazOn- I use a light coating of rubbing alcohol on my stamp. Afterwards I wash it thoroughly with baby wash. Then I give my stamp a very good coating of glycerin.

I was hesitant to use this recipe. Once I saw some stampers using Copics directly on their stamps I decided to try the recipe. I am very pleased with it.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!