JadeOnline
Hardware Hotshot

Default Spring Has Sprung MINI VSN Master Challenge thread

Title: Tulip Tones
Hostess: Heather (JadeOnline)
Keyword: MAR12VSNMINI5
Day/Date: Friday, February 10th
Time: 9:00 pm EST

When I think of spring, I think of tulips. One of my favorite things is walking into the grocery store and seeing those bright spring blooms in a multitude of colors waiting to brighten up my rooms....reds, yellows, oranges, purples, pinks....of course, all contrasted by the broad rich green leaves.

Look at these gorgeous tulip images! Aren't those tulip fields amazing? I'd love to see them in person one day.

My challenge to you is to make a card inspired by tulips....for your theme, use a floral image (it doesn't have to be tulips). For your color combination, use tulip tones....a bright green and the color(s) of your favorite tulip (remember, some tulips have two or even three colors in them).

Remember that you can't combine VSN challenges!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING/CHALLENGE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 8:00PM EST ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012.

2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.

3. Please remember to put the correct keyword, MAR12VSNMINI5, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this thread to be sure your card is seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR12VSNMINI5.JPG (62.0 KB, 18 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!