schirmcat
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Spring Has Sprung MINI VSN Master Challenge thread

Title: All the Twists and Turns of Spring
Hostess: schirmcat (Kelly)
Keyword: MAR12VSNMINI2
Day/Date: Friday, February 10th
Time: 6:00 PM EST

When I saw the theme for this VSN, my eye went right to the word "sprung". I thought of spring in upstate New York as it's always full of "twists and turns"! One minute, the sun is shining and the daffodils are peeking through the garden...and the next? Don't put those boots away because it could be windy, raining, or even worse? SNOWING!

So how to incorporate these twists into a card-making challenge? Use some twisty, turny FLOURISHES on your card! They can be stamped, die cut, embossed, stitched, paper-pierced or hand-drawn with a pen! How about stickers or rub-ons? Don't forget you could use some patterned paper with flourishes, a fancy bracket image, or even a sentiment with some flourishy script!

I can't wait to see your creative use of flourishes to show how spring will be springing near you!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 8:00PM EST ON MONDAY, February 13th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, MARCH12VSNMINI2 , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!