View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #24
cintai
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleone View Post
That is wonderful! I mailed Vagabond number two last week so now I am waiting. Hopefully if they can fix it they will send a set of those keys with it. I can still feel that "pop" in my chest although I was sure I used the right sandwich,it was only the 3rd pass through the new machine.I have felt that I am really missing my best friend without it but I have started unmounting my wooden stamps so I'm still keeping busy-but it's not the same!I am so happy for you!I am so glad your story has a happy ending!
I hope everything turns out well for you too! Too bad I didn't get the new keys but I'm confident now that Sizzix will do their best for their customers.

I know what you mean that sound, that popping sound still haunts me. The thing was, I used a slightly different sandwich than I usually do BUT I had checked all the platforms, manuals, everything before I used it. There was nothing that said I couldn't do so. I'm just glad that Tim and Sizzix decided to solve the problem in such an easy way. A lot of companies might have just been stubborn about it. Everything worked out in the end.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!