View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
cintai
Glitter Queen

I had my machine "pop" about two weeks ago so I know exactly how you feel! I had tears in my eyes as I was calling Sizzix customer service dept. The first rep I was working with had to forward my email on to another dept. and told me I would get an answer from there. Being the worry wart that I am, I called again the next day, directly to their warranty dept. and that rep was more familiar with my issue and sent me the FEDEX label right away for the RMA.

I sent it off thinking it would take a while since when working with computer parts I would have to wait like 6-12 weeks or more for the RMA to complete.

NOT SO! I received my new Vagabond THE NEXT DAY! All I can say is I will be a Sizzix customer for life! That is what I call customer service!

I just read this post Vagabond owners - check out this video and it looks like they must have a lot of people with the same issue since they're going to release Gauge keys for the all new productions for Vagabond. Meaning if the sandwich doesn't fit into slots between the keys then don't put it into your machine! Ingenious!

Luckily they're not forgetting those of us who already own the Vagabond! Tim said in his video that Sizzix will be sending those keys out for FREE. We just have to wait for Sizzix to post it up on their blog/website once they're ready. I'm already camping to see when the message is up, I've been hearing that pop in my mind over and over and am still nervous when I put in a new sandwich. Once I have that tool I think I'll be die-cutting to a happy tune instead.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!