View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #353
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

DianneB - I agree with Melissa, that is such a tribute to you. Some women are mothers even when they don't give birth to their children - you, my friend, are one of those - while others give birth and are NEVER mothers. It may be an odd family but we don't necessarily get to chose our families, do we.

Melissa - It's OK that you spent money for something like that. From your description you needed it AND you saved that much again so I say WOO HOO for you!!! As I said, I can't say that I've actually set a budget other than to say only purchase what I NEED. Since I have not signed up for any more swaps until 1 due in March I'm good (and I know I have plenty of stuff to make those cards). I still get to get my craft shopping fix, kinda, because I am in a birthday swap where I have to spend at least $10 on craft goodies each month & send them to the birthday girl, except for December - that is the month I get gifties. No it's not my birthday but mine was already taken & I figured what better time than Christmas to get gifties, if not my birthday or anniversary months.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!