View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #352
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneB1030 View Post
My husband passed away in 2004 when his daughter was 17 and a senior in high school. She chose to continue living with me. She always wanted her "whole family together" for holidays, which resulted in occasions like the Christmas I spent at her grandparent's home with her mother, half-sister, aunt, uncle, cousins, and my parents. One big, odd, happy family.
I am sorry that you lost your husband, but what a wonderful tribute to you as a mother and a woman that your stepdaughter wanted to stay with you. And how great that you have become a part of her extended family.

Donna, yes, we seem to have many things in common. Well, except this one: I just spent more money.

Another SCS member offered me a chance to buy a new A Muse Studio ink pad (I've been wanting to try A Muse) in a color that fills a gap in my meager ink pad collection. $7.95 shipped, means I'm saving $4.95 over what it would cost me to order directly from A Muse Studio. Let's see ... if I've done my math right, that leaves me about $15 in my February $45 budget.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!