View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #347
jackie1
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Those Distress Markers do look tempting. I am wondering though since I have the distress inks if you can do some of the same techniques that Tim demonstrated on his video. He said that the distress inks resist the watercolor on the markers. I was thinking of trying that same technique w/my SU markers and then put distress ink on an applicator and apply it over the image I color w/the SU markers. Also wondering if the Galaxy white marker pens would work like the picket fence marker he is demonstrating. I don't want to spend more $$$ on markers when I have Copics and SU markers already.
I don't have any of the distress ink pads as of yet and I have used my SU markers so much that they are wearing out and since I don't us SU products much any more I figured that I would get the Memento markers because I have all of the ink pads now. I do have Copics, but there are times when the images that I am coloring have small spaces and the copics bleed out side the lines so I still want regular markers. I think that I will wait a few months and see what the reviews are on the distress markers are before getting them. At least that is what I will keep telling myself so I don't order them at this time.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!