View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #343
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie1 View Post
I have been so tempted to buy the new preorders that are coming out from CHA, especially the new Distress Markers, but since I already went against my no spending for this month and bought the Memento markers I will try not buy anything else this month.

Melissa59 I think it is wonderful that you still get along with your ex mother-in-law enough that you make her cards. I get along better with my ex mother-in-law now than what I did when I was married to her son.
Those Distress Markers do look tempting. I am wondering though since I have the distress inks if you can do some of the same techniques that Tim demonstrated on his video. He said that the distress inks resist the watercolor on the markers. I was thinking of trying that same technique w/my SU markers and then put distress ink on an applicator and apply it over the image I color w/the SU markers. Also wondering if the Galaxy white marker pens would work like the picket fence marker he is demonstrating. I don't want to spend more $$$ on markers when I have Copics and SU markers already.

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!