View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #340
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Wow ... talk about "paying it forward" I had the MOST AWESOME opportunity to not only get the Shared STASH BOX but I got to meet Zella for coffee as she passed it to me! We had a GREAT time together and let me just tell you, this box is splitting at the seams with all sorts of craft stuff!

I am delighted to find a new purple glitter pen, cute 4th of July stickers and some vellum phrases for some scrap pages ... but the box is full of stamps, inks, punches, pens, papers, trims/lace, stencils, stamped images ... etc ....

Who is next? If you're feeling a little withdrawal from something new to play with ... just let me know and the box will be on the way!

Who's next on the list of the traveling goodie box? I'd love to do it but need to wait a bit before I do. Right now I need to have time to get into my craft cave and get it organized enough to see what I need, what I have, and what I want to get rid of. I'm thinking sometime in mid-late March would be the soonest I could have that done. But in the meantime who wants to get it now. It sounds like there's all kinds of serious goodies in it now.