View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #337
kec812
Glitter Queen

[QUOTE=jackie1;19129860][QUOTE=Lmn;19020624]
February Question of the Month
-- Have you thought about Downsizing your Stash?

February Challenge

-- Find 3 stamps/stamp sets that have been in your Stash that are still un-inked and show them some LOVE. Ink them up! Post links in the thread to your creations.

Ok as for downsizing my stash....I had a massive clean out in January and amazinly everything in there is still lively and clean and I have been putting stuff away as used......except for the pens on the floor that the cats keep stealing off my desk and playing with by bashing them around the floor and chasing them.......hmmm......

As for the stamp sets I have quite a few of unused stamps and sets in that there cupboard...... Alrighty I am going to live up to this challenge....no idea when this month I am going to fit it in but I am going to give it my absolute best shot at fitting it in somewhere some how......

Digging in that there cupboard will actually refresh the memory of what is there and there is probably some that will end up at the retirement village as I am thinking if in all these years they are still uninked then maybe just possibly I dont need them!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration to tackle the only cupboard that did get cleaned out but the baskets of stamps in there only got pulled out the shelves cleaned and the baskets put back in.....ohh well I am not perfect I know I should have cleaned out the baskets too but it was the last cupboard I had to clean out and I was buggered by then.....my bad!!!!

Kerry-Ann