View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:29 AM   #43
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

HELLO EVERY ONE
IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING AND I CAN NOT SLEEP AGAIN.
THE LAST THREE WEEKS HAVE BEEN JUST TERRIBLE BUT TYLER HAS HAD A COUPLE OF GOOD WEEKS. HIS LITTLE JAW STILL SWOLLEN BUT LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER THAN IT DID. TYLER STILL HAVING TO TAKE HIS PAIN MEDICATION BUT NOT AS OFTEN BECAUSE HIS LEGS ARE STILL HURTING ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS REALLY COLD OR RAINING.

MOM ASHLEY, DAD RICHIE AND PAPA TOOK ALL FOUR BOYS TO THE PARK YESTERDAY. TYLER HAD A GOOD TIME WATCHING THEM PLAY. TYLER ALWAYS TAKES HIS IPAD THAT SOME SPECIAL FRIENDS GAVE HIM. HE LOVES THE THE IPAD AND IS SO GRATEFUL.

I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING ARRANGED FOR ANOTHER TRIP TO MARYLAND. DR RODRIGUEZ'S SAID THAT THE JAW HE JUST PUT IN MUST COME OUT. DR. RODRIGUEZ WILL BE LOOKING AT TYLER'S JAW AND GIVING US DATES FOR ANOTHER SURGERY. SO TYLER NEEDS TO GET TO MARYLAND ON FEBRUARY 23RD.

WITHOUT YOUR DONATIONS HE CANNOT GO TO GET THE TREATMENTS HE NEEDS. SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA, PLEASE CAN YOU HELP TYLER? PLEASE DO, BECAUSE FUNDS ARE REALLY LOW. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING BUT I KNOW GOD HAS MY HAND AND HE HAS PLANS FOR TYTY.

YOU CAN DONATE AT TYLERTUCKER.COM

MAILING ADDRESS
Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

OR MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT
TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET

BECAUSE OF SOCIAL SECURITY, ALL CHECKS HAVE TO HAVE MY NAME ON THEM. PLEASE PUT DARLENE COX OR TYLER TUCKER

SOCIAL SECURITY WAS GOING TO STOP HIS LITTLE SIX HUNDRED A MONTH BECAUSE HE HAD A CHECKING ACCOUNT AND DAD WAS LIVING IN THE HOME. DAD IS STILL WAITING FOR BONE TRANSPLANT, HAS NO CAR AND LIVES EIGHT MILES FROM ANYTHING. THERE ARE NO BUSES THAT RUN HERE SO HE IS IN A PICKLE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO HAVING NO JOB. TYLER'S SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS PAY THE LIGHTS AND RENT.

I KEEP UP WITH TYLER'S DONATIONS AND IT IS USED JUST FOR TYLER'S MEDICAL NEEDS. I PROMISE IT IS SPENT ON TYLER'S NEEDS ONLY.
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE.

TYLER STILL LOVES THE SNAIL MAIL SO DROP HIM A CARD IF YOU HAVE TIME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

PLEASE PLEASE KISS YOUR KIDS AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING. I WATCHED MY DAUGHTER BEING CUT OUT OF A CAR THREE WEEKS AGO. SHE WAS IN ICU AND DOCTORS DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD LIVE BUT BUY THE GRACE OF GOD SHE IS STILL WITH US. SHE IS STILL IN BAD SHAPE BUT WILL BE OK THANK GOD. I SAT AT THE HOSPITAL EIGHT DAYS AND NIGHTS WITHOUT LEAVING HER SIDE. PRAYING, ASKING GOD TO PLEASE LET HER LIVE. GOD HEARD AND DID LET HER LIVE. SHE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF THERAPY BECAUSE OF HER BROKEN NECK AS WELL AS A BONE BROKEN IN HER BACK. SHE HAD SURGERY AND HAD CADAVER BONE PUT INTO HER NECK SO SAY A PRAYER FOR TAMMY.

GOD BLESS EACH OF TYLER'S ANGELS WE LOVE YOU ALL.
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!