Hello everyone!! Hope you have recovered from all the Super Bowl excitement and are ready to do a little stamping!!!! My challenge is all about stripes....I just love striped designer paper but I can never seem to find just the right color combo soooooo.....my challenge to you this week is to make your own striped designer paper!! This is also a good way to use up all those scraps that have a way of building up in drawers and files or on the floor (like mine)...LOL!!!
1. Cut thin strips of designer paper or cardstock long enough to hang over the background with a paper cutter so you have straignt lines...use what ever you have on hand and in the colors you want for your design. You can make some wider than others to vary the pattern.
2. Score lines on your background paper at 1/4 to 1/2 inch intervals so you will have a straight pattern to follow.
3. Add glue or use score tape on the back of the strips and adhere to the background paper to create the stipe pattern.
4. When dry, trim off the overhanging pieces.
5. You can use a vertical, horizontal, or a diagonal pattern...what ever you like!!
Thinking of You
Remember when uploading to use keyword TLC363
You can view the entire TLC363 Gallery here!!