View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #256
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katchoo1 View Post
Congrats Michelle!

My updated totals are in my sig. I finished a month of my card-a-day challenge and blog! I am psyched.

On the downside, big spree at the M store last weekend so I'm back in the hole, but not too far down. And my points from exercising/losing weight in January: $0!!! Pretty pathetic. Wish I loved getting up and moving as much as I love sitting down and reading or crafting.

but on the plus side, I think this month's card production surpasses all of last year already!

And I'm looking forward to doing more challenges. I have been in the habit of checking and often doing the scheduled daily challenges that have their own threads/links in the forum overview, but haven't checked in here enough, otherwise I would have been able to submit to both the handwriting challenge and the challenge from last Monday. I love sketch challenges!

I added some incentives to my list of things I pay myself for. Making a gift for someone from my card supplies: $2.00. Mailing out a card to someone: $.50 And I'm about to start trying to sell some cards (since I have a HUGE stack of Valentine cards now) and will give myself $1 to spend for every card sold.

Enough fiddling around here, I got some crafting to do!
I know the spending spree. I just got home from 2 days in the city. Though, aside from some paper - and most of that was for a altered swap I'm in - I only purchased what I needed (except for 4 $1 stamps)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!