Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #713
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Well, the cleaning lady didn't come today. She called about 1:15 to say she was just finishing up her job, but it would have taken her almost an hour to get to my house. It probably would have been okay if she had been to my house before, but she hasn't and then showing her where everything is and what to do would have taken extra time. I went ahead and cleaned. In a way, I'm glad I did it. I had purchased an outdoor doormat to put in front of the door inside in the dining room since I go in and out of there a lot and am trying to keep the floor a little bit clean. Well, when I picked it up to clean, there was kitty urine pooled underneath it. I didn't think Paisley would do that because it was flat rubber made out of recycled tires, but I guess she decided she liked it. Needless to say, it got tossed outside. After the weather dries up some, I'll hose it down and put it in front of the door outside on this side of the house to wipe feet on before coming in.
Oh sorry to hear what you found... I just picked up the kitty blanket and washed it as soon as it dries I will let them in the breezeway tonight...it is cold and wet out... I wonder what our weather is to be tomorrow ??

oh, I did not make any thing, I just played with the sandwiching to see how they cut and embossed...I might try to put them to use later...I have a pot pie in the oven for supper, so after that if there is nothing on TV, I will play...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!