Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #701
Beachbound
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Flat Jaydin is about 6" tall (made from Paper Dolls cart)... maybe a tad taller with her hat. The journal is the size of 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2x 11 paper, with a cardboard cover.

I will provide an addressed envelope to get her home and will send her to you (or them). I send some money with her, too, for her 'spending' money. I'm not sure how much to put on the envelope to get her back home because if she has a CD or some other item from the area with her, I wouldn't know how much that would be. I will be GLAD to reimburse that money, though. The pictures can be emailed to me, put on a CD, or printed. Whatever is easiest/cheapest for the host family.

Costa Rico?! Wow!! How cool is that?!? Let me know if you think it will work and when Jaydin needs to arrive.

ok, then...I'll let ya know. I only ask since it's not me doing it & don't want to assume that they wouldn't mind paying any cost. That being said, these are awesome people & I really think they would be happy to help. Have you posted this on SCS asking for other countries? I bet you would get answers that way! I remember years ago a girl was trying to get post cards from each state.

Cards from the Cabana
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!