Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #698
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Shell, I'll copy & paste that info onto an email to them. How big is Flat Jaydin & the journal? Do you provide an prepaid envie to mail the stuff or do they? They are going to Costa Rico for only a week & I'm not sure how much luggage space they have. Do you want pictures emailed to you or printed...I guess those were my questions.

Flat Jaydin is about 6" tall (made from Paper Dolls cart)... maybe a tad taller with her hat. The journal is the size of 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2x 11 paper, with a cardboard cover.

I will provide an addressed envelope to get her home and will send her to you (or them). I send some money with her, too, for her 'spending' money. I'm not sure how much to put on the envelope to get her back home because if she has a CD or some other item from the area with her, I wouldn't know how much that would be. I will be GLAD to reimburse that money, though. The pictures can be emailed to me, put on a CD, or printed. Whatever is easiest/cheapest for the host family.

Costa Rico?! Wow!! How cool is that?!? Let me know if you think it will work and when Jaydin needs to arrive.

Photography Site

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!