View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #318
candukiwi
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash&rusty View Post
GRRR - now that I have put into print that I don't want to spend anything for the month of February, I get an email from our LSS that the ENTIRE STORE is having a 50% off sale - EVERYTHING!!!! (which, actually, doesn't sound good - is this a precursor to the "Store closing - everything must go" email to come? Lord, I hope not!)

and as I was labeling everything, it occurred to me that I don't really have tons and tons of solid cardstock. So, I am thinking that I might go through all of my designer paper and ensure that I have cardstock to go with it. Those that don't have matching cardstock, I might bring with me to the LSS and purchase cardstock to match. That way, I won't get frustrated and more likely to use the DP since I know I have cardstock to match. What do you all think?
I agree with what the others have said. Try and take in DSP that has no matching cardstock to go with buy that and close your eyes to all the other temptation that the store may throw at you i sure do wish you luck with that as i am not sure i'd be able to resist other stuff.

Nicole
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!