View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #15
Cleone
Compulsive Stamper

Dear Savagetwin, Thank you so much for that message.I can still feel and hear that 'pop' in my chest. Our internet service couldn't open hotmail yesterday nearly most of the day and about when everyone is fixing to go home it finally started working. The lady from Szizzix wrote me and asked me what kind of sandwich I used. I wrote her back and hopefully will hear back today.( and hopefully internet service won't let me down!)I'm still not believing that there is all that variation in the depth of the sandwiches need for each machine and like you if I ever get another will I try to start out with that ?!!# embossing folder that I wanted to make that heart I cut out earlier more pleasing and original?I thought with a vagabond I would have one machine that did it all- Would it be better for folks like me to have severel?I don't think but can't be as expensive!) one for embossing, one for nestis, something for szizzix dies...)Oh gee if this was easy I'd already have the answer. Thank you so for your kind words.After reading some of the cuttlebug threads above I now know to aim the ends away from family members and pets in case of explsions! We'll keep livin and learnin!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!