View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 06:43 AM   #297
T. Joy
Glitter Guru

Wow! I need to remember that when I get an email reminder of activity on the thread it doesn't mean that was the only post. I had a whole page to catch up on!

Let's see. I spent $30.00 this month, and won $76.00 worth of stamps and dies from MFT/Verve. (It was a good month. That doesn't happen very often!!) I usually try to make 1 or 2 cards a day, so I'm up to 27 for this month. I'm using what I have and what I'm buying, so that's good. Right now I'm trying to play along with the 15 days of sketches on the Card Positioning Systems blog. I've decided to use a lot of my old favorites that I never get out anymore. I think it will be fun. So far I've used Valentine Mice from SU - it's probably over 10 years old! - and a sweet little Violet Cupcake stamp that I got a year or two ago. It's been fun!

For February... hmmm.

I would like at least one 6x6 paper pack, some adhesive for my ATG gun, Vanilla paper, baby brads, some verses from Clear Dollar, and a couple of sets/dies from MFT - or maybe the digital versions of the stamps, I can't decide. I keep wanting the Easy Events set from SU, and this would be a perfect time for getting it, with SAB on, but shipping is so expensive that I'm not sure... Maybe I can find someone who would stamp me a few images.

So... I'm going to set myself a budget of $60 plus shipping. I hope to come in much less than that, though!

I've downsized a lot over the past few years and I really don't have a lot of paper or embellishments. I don't have a lot of stamps, either, but more than I use!! I'd love to pass some of them on. Maybe I'll start listing them on Ebay this month. Good idea!

Tricia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!