View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:53 AM   #296
muzbysmom
Gabfest Goddess

Good morning ladies! Down size my stash? No way Jose! I'm trying to use my stash! Actually I've already given away some of it and do want to keep what I have now. Ink up some unused stamp sets? I do have a few of those. Several are Christmas, though, and I'm not quite ready to think about Christmas cards. Two sets I got at a demo's garage sale and one other came to me via a SS swap. If I don't use them this year maybe I'll donate them somewhere next year but...

As far as my card stash I do need to donate them to someone or somewhere. I love to MAKE cards but I'm horrible at mailing them. I've donated to Cards for the Troops, a gal friends charitable event, and to the HYCCT Challenge recipient so I don't want to donate to any of them now. I've been thinking of donating them to a nursing home either for the residents to use free of charge or as a fund raiser for them - their choice. I just need to figure out who to call and how to start the conversation...

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We are having another incredibly nice winter day in Minnesota - supposed to be up in the 40's again. We've hardly had winter. Little snow and little cold. I hope I haven't spoken too soon....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!