View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
Cleone
Compulsive Stamper

The first one I perchased in El Paso at my local scrapbooking store ( 40 mi. away and in another state). It gradually just started only pressing down on one side so I had to run everything through the machine at least a couple of times after turning what I was cutting or embossing half or quarter turns.I fianlly got tired of that and took it back to the store thinking they had someone there that would adjust it- you know like at a sewing machine place.They told me to contact sizzix & I did. I sent them the receipt & within days a new machine appeared at my door! I was so happy!! On Sat. afternoon I cut out some tattered flowers- they were beautiful! Sun. afternoon I cut out a heart and when I ran it through the machine I heard a loud pop. Now it only makes noise and doesnt do anything. I was so upset I wrote to all the experts here. I guess I should try to get ahold of Szizzix again this week but I just couldn't believe it happened.I loved the die cuts and embossing but I just want something that works. I dont take anything anywhere and it's just me at home playing with my toys- not hard heavy use or abuse.Thank you all for the kind words of advise and encouragment
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!