View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #290
candukiwi
Glitter Queen

Hi everyone,

Wow it took me a while to catch up. I made a no computer time until my house got straightened up it was at the stage where it was bugging me so I just have the inside of half my windows to do and it's all up to date. I have to get cracking on making Hubby a birthday card as his birthday is on Tuesday and time is slipping away. I put my SU demo order and used half of my quota which I basically spent on card stock so it wasn't too bad and I am gonna try and resist anything else until about mid march.
Tell me do you all just keep making cards so you have a stash on hand or make them as you go? I seem to leave everything to the last minute which is silly really. I really don't know where my day goes. I am a dairy farmer and am up quite early, hubby & I milk our cows together & when we finish the milking and clean up we have breakfast then he heads back out on farm to do his chores and I do the housework & exercise etc and after lunch I consider this my time and that's when I decide I should do my crafting but always find I sit and read a book instead it would be so much easier if I could just get on and craft I tell you.

I have had a purge and am just waiting to find time to take photo's of all my stuff then I can put it on Trademe (New Zealand's equivilent to ebay) but it is such a time consuming job and then you've got to put a realistic price on everything so it actually sells but most of the time you end up ripping yourself off LOL.

I hope everyone is having a great day.Here's to a great budget sticking February may we all craft from our stash.
Nicole

Congrats on all those that managed to stick to their plan this month.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!