View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #289
jackie1
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
***ABSOLUTELY*** Major downsizing is a BIG step (at least to my way of thinking ) Did you think about it a long time? Did you downsize for a specific reason? Did you sell or gift the extra supplies? Have you had regrets about any of the stuff you passed on?

Inquiring Minds want to know.... LOL!
Thanks for letting me have the bonus points. I didn't think about it to much. I started cleaning the whole house one room a day starting on January 3rd. The craft/office/school room was the last room that I did and it took me two days to go through. I had a lot of DP and I don't really like using them so that all went as well as most of my punches, I have a big shot and nesties and I use those more than I did the punches. There was a lot of other stuff that went as well. Most of the Stampin Up items went to a friend who is a Stampin Up demo and the rest went to Salvation Army. I did throw out some of the paper, but it was mainly the scraps. My Stampin Up cardstock went to my kids so that they can use it for making things with. I have not had any regrets with getting rid of the things I wasn't using and it is nice to have a room that isn't so cluttered and I know what I have now instead of guessing. I also realized that a lot of the stuff that I got rid of was impulse purchases so I will make sure that anything I buy from now on is something that I can and will use.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!