View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #285
flash&rusty
Polyshrink Goddess

February question of the month:

Not only do I think about purging my stash, I have done it twice in the last 6 months. I recently moved my crafting area from one side of the basement to the other, and during that time, I really purged a lot of things. Then, after I went to an all day crop, they were requesting scrapbooking items for a charitable project, and I did another purge. I'm a funny purger though - I don't seem to have any problem purging paper, but for some reason I have a problem purging embellishments. I get ready to get rid of something and this little voice in my head says "what if you might need that later?". So, it takes me a bit of effort to tell that little voice that if I haven't used it in the past three years, it is not likely that I am ever going to use it. One great thing about purging is it helps you discover things that you had totally forgotten about - I found 10 pre-made 2 page layout kits!

For the challenge, I don't have any stamp sets that have never seen ink, but I do have a ton of individual stamps that have never seen ink. Does that count? Hoping to get into my crafting space this weekend and get a few cards done.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!