View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update

Tyler is in Maryland seeing Dr. Rodrigues. I talked to the doctor and he said that Tylerís new jaw has to come out. It has already started poking through the skin and causing lots of pain. Tyler will be home today and returns to Maryland on the 26th of February for another follow up.

Doctors are getting ready to replace his jaw with yet another plastic jaw. He still cannot get the blood to change so that it will work with Dadís bone. If he canít fix the blood problem, thereís a good chance that the transplant drugs would cause a cancer remission. So the transplant is on hold for now. Gees, how many more surgeries can Tyler take? Dr. Rodriguez said that he is really worried about Tyler. I donít think surgery will be on the 26th, but soon.

Please pray for our family. I am sitting at the hospital with my daughter Tammy. She had a wreck and broke her neck, and has a fracture in her backbone. I sat in ICU eight days and nights with her. Tammy is doing a little better, but has a long way to go. She will be sent to another hospital for therapy. Please say a prayer for her. Itís so hard on me now with Tammy and Tyler both having so much medical treatment. Tammy will never be able to drive again.

Please, please pray for Tyler and Tammy. Hug your kids let them know you love them. You donít know what tomorrow may bring.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!