View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #273
jackie1
Mad Swapper

I think I have done pretty good for the month of January. I purged a lot of craft items that I no longer use. I gave some to Salvation Army and all my Stampin Up items I gave to a friend who is a demo. The first part of the month was dedicated to getting the house cleaned and organized, it took two weeks to do, but we got rid of a lot of stuff, made two truck load trips to Salvation Army, but it is all done. I have spent the last couple of days going through all my printed challenges, CASED images and techniques and I got rid of a lot of stuff that I don't need to have hard copies off, I recycled. After going through all the CASED images that I have I don't want to buy any more stamps. I have enough images for the stamps that I do have to last a lifetime. I did spend $40 near the beginning of the month but it was to get the rest of an order that was missing. I don't plan on spending anything in the month of February, mainly because my husband is going on a missions trip with our Church to Mexico and that has streched our finances for a little while. I have enough supplies on hand to be happy and play all month long with out needing anything. This thread is wonderful and I am glad that I am not the only one who has a problem with buying too much stuff. Thanks for keeping me accountable ladies. Good luck.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!