View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #258
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
I know some of you have posted that you "spent money" or fell off the plan but REALLY I don't think we have? You see ... this challenge is about being more conscientious about what we buy and when. All of of the expenditures seem to have been put through a review process and there is a plan for use.

For me this month was coming to the realization that I don't need to buy every "cute" thing I see and I can be creative, crafty and productive without constantly spending. I think we all just want to do a better job of managing the process and add only to our supplies what we'll USE versus what will just take up space.

It's a personal challenge so what you include and don't include is up to you. Feel good about the process and learning to stretch your bounds
Thank you for the support! I like that this isn't a pass or fail challenge, because if it were, I would fail, fail, fail. But it is making me slow down and think about "why" more. Maybe I should just give myself a small "cash" budget; that would eliminate spending on the internet. I did notice when I was feeling better and exercising, I wasn't thinking about spending on anything. Was sick today and not able to exercise, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I've actually missed not dancing and sporting with the Wii. Not able to do with dizzy head and lightheadedness though. I think I need to find another way to compensate and cope when I'm sick or down.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!