View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:26 AM   #247
kec812
Glitter Queen

Hello Everyone....Just thought that I would touch base with you all. I have had a great week this week...Have got lots of cards done and out of the way for family birthdays and of course Valentines is now finished. Made my receipt box which I will take pics late and add....not as exciting as any of the others I am sure. I covered the whole box but only jazzed up one end as it will have to live in my bookcase so that is all that will be seen.

I have been to the retirement villages here (we have 2 ) not only am I sending the elderly cards I am now incharge of papercraft activities at both centres so I will be doing half a day at each centre each fortnight which is great cos finally I have something to get me out of home a bit too. Just means that I am going to have to do lots of organising and stuff but we will see how we go.....

Also I still have spent nothing on craft for the month....went shopping today and walked straight on past......

Oh and just a quick question.....If I buy supplies for the Elderly that is being donated to the centre and not used on me...Is this counted??????

Have a great day Everyone....Kerry-Ann