View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #229
DianneB1030
Polyshrink Goddess

Ok, next week is when I really have to be careful of my spending. I get my SS check on Wednesday. My LSS lets me keep a basket there so I can "shop" all month, adding to the basket until SS day when I come in and buy it all (sometimes it has REALLY added up!!). I don't have a basket going this month, but will need to be really careful when I go in to pick up the replacement for a defective Spellbinders die they got in for me.

Also, before Christmas I took advantage of a deal at Archiver's where I bought a $25 gift card and got a $5 coupon for myself that has to be used before the end of January. I want to go use it, but don't want to spend much more than that.

I'm hoping if I decide what I really NEED before I go, rather than just browsing and picking up every really cool or really cute new thing I see I can be strong and resist temptation.

Oh, and SU card club is Tuesday, so I have to place an order, but I need to be careful to stay around the minimum ($25 -$30).

This is the time of the month when I can so easily go into a craft shopping frenzy!

Free cat hair with every card!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!