View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #40
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE - Tyler and his family desperately need your prayers!

Please please pray.

Donations neded for Tyler

Tyler's jaw is still swollen and hurts him. I am so worried about him. They are suppose to be setting up the bone transplant from dad to Tyler.

Tyler will be leaving own the twenty six to fly out to Maryland .to see Dr Rodriguez's , Tyler's jaw has been hurting a lot so the doctor needs to see him. This should be soon because the jaw they put in in November has failed. The jaw has to come out and his legs also are still hurting. Tyler is OK taking his pain medication. I took him over to see his classmates and they were all so glad to see him.

PLEASE keep praying for our family

We need donations to help get Tyler to Maryland so if you can help me and Tyler please do. You can find donation buttons at Tyler tucker.com Donate to my paypal account at turpin10648@bellsouth.net or mail us a check to Darlene cox for TylerTtucker.

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

We still need your help, love, prayers and support. WITHOUT HELP TYLER WON'T BE KEEPING HIS APPOINTMENTS IN MARYLAND, even the smallest amount helps.

PLEASE READ - PRAY PRAY PRAY

I have been sitting at the hospital since Saturday my daughter Tammy. She was in a care wreck and still in intensive care. She flipped the car two times and then hit a tree. They had to cut her out from the car. She is in icu and we don't know if she will make it or not. She broke her neck and a bone in her back. She had surgery and has not awaken yet. Please pray for TAMMY MITCHELL and TYLER. Tammy is Tyler's aunt and his mom's sister.

I know you are not suppose to ask why God and I have been lately but I keep my faith and ask God to guide me and help me both financially and mentally.

My daughter is Tammy Mitchell in icu at Greenville Hospital, Greenville SC, 4th flloor icu Room F4006. This is not looking good for my daughter, still not breathing on her own. She is in a coma right now has been for seven days.

Pray, pray, pray!

If making donations to help out and you want Tyler's family to get it please use donation button on tylertucker.com - because if you donate on caringbridge it goes to caringbridge to keep page running.

I have said so many times I would beg or do what I had to in order to save Tyler! So once again I am asking for your help, most importantly prayer.

Know that we love you all and thank you so much.

Please if nothing else ask God to help us.

Please kiss your kids tell them you love them u don't know what may happen this could be your family tomorrow.

This is now seven days that Tammy is not breathing on her own. I will be in icu waiting room

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!