View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #188
Katchoo1
Rubber Obsessor

Been moving along with my stamping and stashbusting. I am most pleased about this card I made for the Inspiration challenge this week:

Welcome Little One

The stickers I used were some I had bought on clearance YEARS ago and I knew they would make a cute baby card and just hadn't gotten around to it. They are sort of emblematic in my mind of all the stuff I have stockpiled and not used, so I was very excited to finally make a card with them! I still have some left, so hopefully there will be more babies coming along to make cards for...

I got an insanely huge amount of used stamps from one of the sellers on here, it was a great bargain and should keep me busy for quite a while, so hopefully my production will soon outpace my purchasing again.

And I am caught up with both the Christmas and my own Card a Day challenge, woo hoo!

No snow here, so far this year anyway. Enormous amount of rain yesterday and today including thunder and lighting that had my pup cowering under my feet. I ended up moving her bed there since she wouldn't go anywhere more comfortable as long as it was storming.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!