View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:16 AM   #222
kec812
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa59 View Post
I'm not counting pet food, laundry detergent or any grocery items in my craft budget. For me, it's all craft items, craft storage and other craft-related stuff.

Curious, when you put things back, were you thinking about this challenge? I find that having a challenge, having someone to check in with, helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

I too am quite overweight. Worse, I'm just plain out of shape. Being out of work for two years hasn't helped. My stamina got even worse after I had surgery last year. I still get fatigued and I get winded so much quicker than I did before the surgery--and it wasn't all that good before. I really need to get on my treadmill (just to walk, not run) but I don't think about it until late at night.
My biggest problem with the whole craft budget is that I am use to being a working girl and having the money to buy what I want when I see it and not worry......Now that I am not working due to having major problems with my spine and waiting for surgery (still more than 12months away) I dont have the money to buy as I wish but the brain is still not use to this and it sees something and thinks that I need it....when in fact I really nothing at all.....As for the weight...yeah it is creaping on now that I am not working but I need to find a way to move it without doing to much as walking to much and standing to much hurts these days......
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!