View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:33 AM   #221
kec812
Glitter Queen

Ok after saying that I was in for this challenge and that I would spend nothing for the month....I decided that I really needed to get into the craft room and check out exactly what was hanging around in there that I had forgotten about....so after 2 days of cleaning out boxes and cupboards etc.....I have decided that I have more than enough to keep up with this challenge and that there is lots and lots in there that I had totally forgotten about (oooopppsss). Also am donating a heap of stuff to the retirement village when i go up there this week to find out who i can send cards to as my daughter and I have talked about this (she is and we have decided that our news years resolution this year is to bring as many smiles to the elderly that we can..... very happy with my daughters decision on this matter..... Thanks again to Dianne for the brilliant idea it is exactly was I was looking for to get involved in a commumity that my daughter and I dont know anyone so hopefully this way we will meet new people and also put a good foot forward in new community.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!