View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #120
Inkin One
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairsinger View Post
I had a baby a few weeks ago and feel like my brain is fried...I can't seem to remember which inks I used to use to stamp my image when watercoloring! I probably need more sleep than I'm getting with a newborn! Can you help me remember which ink brands work best on watercolor paper? I read on one of the threads that Stazon works well, but I just tried that and my images are not as clear with that ink on watercolor paper. I love the clarity I get with Memento Tuxedo Black but it tends to run because it's not waterproof. I'm wondering if it will still run if I let it sit overnight before coloring...has anyone tried that? Or what other inks work best for stamping an image you plan to watercolor? Thanks for your help!

Congrats..I wondered where you had been..guess I know now LOL..

I like Archival..it works for my water colors as well as colored pencils. I just learned that SU black is water proof as well..haven't tried that yet. I know a lot of the girls like Versa magic ( I have brown but want to try the black..)..I have some of that slated for my next order so I can compare it as well. I am down with my neck and shoulder at the moment..so not much stamping going on for me for the next few days. Hopefully resting yesterday and today and probably tomorrow and using heat..etc..will get me back on track.

Enjoy that little one..I have a 16 yo so I can tell you first hand the years pass quickly ( well the teen age years seem to move at a slower rate HAHA!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!