View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #193
russnzella
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Oh Melissa, that was just two tires....and guess what? The money pit for me continues! My car repair that I thought was only going to be $30 or $40 to weld a piece of my exhaust back together - well, that's all THAT repair cost...but while they had it up on the rack they discovered some other issues such as a leaking water pump and a cracked something or another...LOL!!....so my $30 repair turned into $300!!! And I still need to get 2 new tire for my car...but fortunately they are only 13" tires instead of the 16" ones we had to buy for DH's car this past weekend. Ah, but in the end it's all cheaper than a monthly car payment.

I agree with you and Lynn about swaps. I so enjoy it - but I when I sit down and realize what I'm spending in postage.....Now I do use the cards so that's not a problem...but I think those swaps where we are just swapping products around - I'm not signing up for any more of those. Just have to draw the line somewhere.

Amazingly enough we didn't blow off the earth last night although I really was beginning to wonder at one point last night! LOL!! Today is cold - in the 20's...and we woke up to snow again....and 90% chance of snow tomorrow too. But then we go back into the 40's so it will all be gone again soon. This has been one strange winter - but I'll take it! Especially since last winter seemed like "snowmagedon".
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!