View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #28
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on sweet Austin.

Austin Serrano has made a journal update:

Happy Lunar New Year.

I am sitting here crying and laughing both at the same time. Austin’s left eye has been swollen/fevers and we have been push back and forth by the pediatric oncologist and the ophthalmologist. There is no resolution to why his eye is swollen.

The ocular surgeon took one look at his eye today, didn’t even take his prosthesis out. All his said his hi buddy, your eye look well. Please come back to see me in a year.

I found out that Austin’s MRI on 02/14/12 was not schedule yet, called Children’s and no one has call me back yet.

Today, I realized that aside of Austin medical issues. We as his parent has to teach him everything from using the spoon which he throw it at me and just sat there crying. This broke my heart. I didn’t know what to do but cried silently.

We have been successful with potty training to night no go either with is. He said Mommy please give me the pull-up……………….So, I gave in on this today too…….

I found this link that my cousin put on face book about Vietnamese New Year. Tình B

Well, Austin just listen to it, he said nice Vietnamese music Mommy leave it on please.

Well this was the end of a stressful day for us.

We really need a lot of prayers for Austin to be okay and for Mommy and Daddy to be able to tackle our new venture with our vision impaired child. As time go by, we are realizing more and more that it is a major task and one that has to be done, but we need help from school and Austin’s physicians.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!