View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #146
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katchoo1 View Post
Okay, I am now officially in, with a .sig line and everything!

In addition to the more standard things that "earn" for this challenge, I included a few others:

Using only paper from scrap pile on project: $1
Using items from stash: $.25 per item type*
Recycling/Upcycling an item: $.50 to $2.00**

Bonuses:
Finish CCC cards for month: $1
Finish 1 month of Card a Day project (with blog posts): $5
Spend at least 30 min cleaning out/reorganizing craft supplies: $1
Donate/give away a box or bag of stuff from house (craft or non-craft): $2

Plus I am doing $1 for 30 min of exercise and $1 per pound lost; we'll see how that goes, lol!

I started my tally as of 1/8.

*I have an idiosyncratic way of deciding what counts for this--basically it is if I use something I have looked at and felt guilty for not using. Like I didn't count metal-colored brads because I use them all the time, but I do count eyelets because I bought lots and then started using brads all the time instead! Basically, I don't count if it is something I would use/use up without consciously trying to use my stash, if that makes sense.

**I give myself $.50 for something like a tag or a piece of paper from a junk mail envelope or such. $1 for something small like a box. $2 is for making a stamp out of something recycled like a jar lid or something that can be used repeatedly (and $.50 for subsequent uses of it).
I get where you're at. Great additions, too! Good Luck.
I think I'm back to working out next week. Going to give my body a calm week after the last 15 days.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!