View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #186
Crafty Chelle
Matboard Maniac

HoptownRacerCar...I understand about the small space. What I have done is gotten all my organizing stuff setup. I have designated a certain, fair, amount of space for everything...ahem...except for stamps. I don't have that many so I'm in no space danger for now. When that space is full I can't add anything else to that category until it is either used or PIF'd...gone. Not about to be gone, but actually gone. I mean how much paper do I really need...especially since I tire of stuff quickly. My motto use right now use it or loose it!!

Ladies those of you that have resisted...KUDOS!!

Well I haven't spent any more money. I did get a few, staple, goodies in a variety gift basket from my sister for my birthday...whew!

Since I had crafted in about two years it was harder than I thought to create something. I've had my craft corner organized for almost two weeks. Well last night I finally forced myself to sit down and do something...anything at all. After about thirty mins of staring at stuff I finally pulled out a stamp and stamped on some blank paper...I can't believe how overwhelmed I was. Prior to that two year period I had scrapbooked for almost a decade! Anyways...I pushed myself again today and I created a tag and now feel much, MUCH BETTER. I wonder why I had such anxiety!!??

On another note...I'm looking forward to beginning my healthy lifestyle change on Feb 1. To treat myself I spent 10 bucks on some new music (I'm budgeting EVERYTHING). I'm trying to create a fun playlist to keep me encouraged! I'm going to walk on the treadmill in two twenty min increments (morning and evening). When the weather warms a bit, I will walk outside. I want to add a Hula Hoop to the mix in April!

Thank you all for the encouragement!! Off to make an actual card...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!