View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #14
TruCarMa
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I have to say, I am really LOVING the new Queen of Hearts Border CutUps die right now - you get two border dies for the price of one! The dotted scallop and the 'crown' like opposite side of the die with the sweet little hearts.

Since I can't just leave it at one, I'll also give you my top 5 go-to CutUps (but you know I love 'em all...), in no particular order:

-- Snowflake: I love the mod shape of this - it's unlike anything else on the market (thanks to our resident genius, Miss Meowy). It doesn't just have to be a snowflake, either. Your can layer a couple together, put a button in the middle, and it becomes a flower. Also, I saw Julee Tilman make the neatest Christmas wreath using it during the holidays.

-- Circus Panels: SUPER, super versatile!

-- Cloud border: I just love the shape of these clouds, and you can cut them out for singles or use them as they come, border style. Again, it's all about versatility and getting the most bang for your buck, IMHO.

-- Icing: this is just utterly unique and F-U-N! And I love the 'Hostess Cupcake' retro-ness of it. It's a perfect example of TCP Swankiness!

Dang it - now I'm at #5, and I can't decide between the Easy Rosette, Pennant, Anywhere Ribbon Slide, and the new Lacy Floral Doily! Pick any one of those, and I can make an argument for 'em.

Hope this helps your shopping! Or at least helps you create a prioritized wish list...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!