View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
nancyt
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellelovesscrap View Post
OK, I am a new fan of TCP and I am ready to place my second order, but I need to pare it down, as my wish list is way above my budget!
For sure, must have apron cut up and heart rosette cut up.
So aside from that, please tell me what are your fave TCP cutup and stamp, and why is it a must have.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Michelle! I am on The Cat Pack team but I wasn't always. I was a fan long before I joined the DT so I was a shopper on a budget just like you.

Julie had a good idea to space out your purchases each month. I would definitely buy on release night as Alma usually has a deal going on then. And I agree about the A Beary Good Year - it really is a versatile set. You need The Bunny - you just do!! Since you send out birthday cards, I would suggest at least one of the birthday bunny sets to start out with. For sympathy cards, I have used The Tweetest Things set several times, combining it with the sentiments from the Simply Said set. Here is a blog post where I featured sympathy cards using these sets:

Sympathy Cards

And you gotta have a penquin. There are several sets featuring them but my favorite one is the Up, Up and Away set.

As far as CutUps, I agree that the Heart Trios is a fabulous set. They look great separated or stacked. Other favorites are the Big Scallop (I use it a lot), the Cloud Border because it looks great in a strip as is or separated and Circus Panels because they are so versatile. I also love the Grass border - I had a Martha Stewart punch so I resisted a grass die for a long time until Alma released this one. I love that it is so different from the other grass dies you see out there. Oh, and the Snowflake die is an absolute must for Christmas/Winter cards. I love that thing!!

Happy Shopping!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!