View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #10
Miss Meowy
Member Company

Well, I'm going to put my two cents worth in here.

I think that the gal's have it right by pointing you in the direction of versatile sets like A Beary Good Year. Not only is that set a really good value for the number of stamps, but it's a great year round set with lots of little stamps to personalize the bear. And if you have other stamps, you can use the stamps with them. Plus, it comes along with good basic sentiments too.

Another one I reach for all the time is Simply Said. It's a set I reach for over and over for good basic sayings that can work by themselves or with sets you already have.

And our new Build-A-Bingo set is another, hipper set, that can be personalized for the occasion, used as a background stamp or main image.

We really understand that budgets are limited and try to make the sets, in general, as versatile as we can by adding a variety of different sentiments that work with the main stamp.

And when designing the CutUps, it's the same way. Not only can they work by themselves, but with our stamps. We really try to design many of the CutUps so that you can get several looks from one die.

Our border dies, for example, give two different designs when they are cut. The positive and negative.

The rosette dies, not only can be made into rosettes, or used flat, but as a mat under a smaller circle, showing different edges depending on the size of the circle you put on top of it. The doily die is the same way.

Check the Gallery on our website and see the different ways that our designers have used them. They are constantly surprising me by showing different ways to use the CutUps.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Miss Meowy; 01-15-2012 at 12:41 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!