Thread: TCP ATC swap!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #289
Miss Meowy
Member Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN View Post
I am. I actually went into work (my shift starts at 6:30 am). Was called a B$%@h by my first customer because I couldn't give her the code she needed to unlock her phone (never mind that she refused to give me any account information to look up said. code). My second customer did nothing but speak to me in derogitory terms because my troubleshooting questions included such words as "pairing" and turning the Bluetooth "off" on his phone. His complaint was that I spoke too softly, and then I was too technical, and then it turned into all T-Mobile tech care reps just over complicate things....and then he hung up because I had the nerve to try to locate what type of Bluetooth device he was usung (becaŻe he didn't know) so he hung up on me.

Linda
Oh Linda! I've always thought that tech care people have the toughest job because the only time people call them is when they have a problem which means that they call you when they are already upset and frustrated.

A good tech person, IMHO, not only has to have the patience of a saint, but has to be one to help all those unruly people
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!