Thread: TCP ATC swap!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #282
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
are ya workin on your card today Linda? Hoping you have a play day!!!!
I am. I actually went into work (my shift starts at 6:30 am). Was called a B$%@h by my first customer because I couldn't give her the code she needed to unlock her phone (never mind that she refused to give me any account information to look up said. code). My second customer did nothing but speak to me in derogitory terms because my troubleshooting questions included such words as "pairing" and turning the Bluetooth "off" on his phone. His complaint was that I spoke too softly, and then I was too technical, and then it turned into all T-Mobile tech care reps just over complicate things....and then he hung up because I had the nerve to try to locate what type of Bluetooth device he was usung (becaŻe he didn't know) so he hung up on me. My third customer was actually very nice and I got her PUK locked device unlocked within 6 minutes (the goal is to get off a call within 13 minutes). When my supervisor told me that they were offering to let the whole team go for the day (unpaid off course) because the calls were slow and we were overstaffed) I jumped on it. I figured those first to calls were an omen as to how the rest of my day would be.

Sorry for the long post. Just needed to vent to someone.

I'm woring on my TCP and my vintage ATCs for your swap. Also doing some much needed cleaning and purging in my stamp room. If all goes well, my vintage ATCs will be mailed off to you on Saturday.

Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!