View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #38
bfinlay
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

PamJoy, it's so great to meet you, and so glad you've uploaded to the challenge gallery - your card is beautiful and I love the idea of it being in a set in a decorated tin!
Don't worry if you make any mistakes, you can always click on the "edit photo" button on the bottom right hand of the page your card is on, and then you can change anything you want, even replacing the photo if you choose!
You'll meet some wonderful people here, I've gotten to know some sisters in Christ and they've become firm friends!
A big warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamjoy View Post
Hi, I'm new here and I just uploaded my first card to the challenge (or for that matter, all challenges, ever) and was about to post here when I noticed that it had spelling mistakes in it. All panic stations!!! So I sent an urgent message to have it removed and replace it with one with correct spelling, but I noticed the old one has gone onto the gallery!

But I believe that God means me to continue with this challenge as my January verse for 2012 is 'I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me' Phil 4:13.

The gift card will be part of a set that I will put together that I can keep in a metal tin that I have decorated especially for the purpose.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!