View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #149
Insane Embellisher

Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Question of the Month

-- What pushes you or When are you most likely to impulse buy?

January Challenge

-- Design & Create or Find a "Receipt" Keeper. This can be a decorated envelope, folder, box or ??? to keep your 2012 Craft Spending Receipts
I'd love to play along. I just committed to the next 6 months for an SU stamp club and have a commitment to buy $25-$30 per month, but I'd like to keep my total craft spending under $50-$60, and save an amount equal to what I spend. I'd like to spend less, but this will be a big improvement to start with. My goal is also to make and send out 20-25 cards a month, some to family and friends, and some for some nursing homes I've contacted. There are a lot of occasions and holidays I don't have stamps for, so I'm planning for those.

I'm most likely to impulse buy when I just go to Archiver's or the LSS to "see what's new". I plan to limit myself to items I really need for specific cards, and don't have a good substitute available.

I'm already keeping track of my spending with Quicken. I don't want to admit what I spent last year, although it did include my craft room furniture.

Free cat hair with every card!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!