View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #148
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 View Post
I did keep it below twentyfive though, which was my actual goal. I spent about eighteen on crafting stuff; the other ten was on pet, household stuff etc... Zero would have been better, but hey, it's a lot better than I've done in the past. I put lots of stuff back.
I'm not counting pet food, laundry detergent or any grocery items in my craft budget. For me, it's all craft items, craft storage and other craft-related stuff.

Curious, when you put things back, were you thinking about this challenge? I find that having a challenge, having someone to check in with, helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 View Post
I had decided to try to get stronger and lose weight (per doctor's advice also), so I got a wii at a pawn shop the other day. Going to try one of the dance games; I've heard good things about them being fun and a good workout. I think my health is a priority over my crafting.
I too am quite overweight. Worse, I'm just plain out of shape. Being out of work for two years hasn't helped. My stamina got even worse after I had surgery last year. I still get fatigued and I get winded so much quicker than I did before the surgery--and it wasn't all that good before. I really need to get on my treadmill (just to walk, not run) but I don't think about it until late at night.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!