View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
Makalah
Die Cut Diva

Ladies! I got a thank you card for my HYCCT donation and the back of the envelope says the following:

"Please share with any friends who made cards!"

so I am! This card should be shared with everyone who created cards to donate to the center and all the sponsors who helped encourage people to donate.

I got a card with a purple bell-flower on it.

The inside left says "I feel privileged to have "met you through your act of kindness"

The card says:

"Dear Makalah, I am a volunteer at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and I visit with patients who are having chemotherapy or transfusions. My coordinator gave us some of your beautiful cards to hand out to patients & I wanted you to know of the joy, gratefulness and love they had for the cards and the gratitude they all expressed to those wonderful people who made them & donated them. They brought many smiles to faces & believe me - they are definitely enjoying them and amazed someone would do this for them.

Thank you so much for your talent and love you show to others by sharing with thtem.

Just wanted you to know they were very much appreciated and thank you so much. Love, Kay"

Doesn't that make you want to start on your HYCCT cards for next year?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!